HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"George J. Myers, Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 16:34:27 -0500
Subj:   Pilgrim Church article
Date:   11/30/99 2:33:17 PM !!!First Boot!!!
From:   <A HREF="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]</A>
To: <A HREF="mailto:GeoJMyers">GeoJMyers</A>

We were interested in the article that you apparently posted on another list
but one of our members picked up on the fact that it was a copyrighted
article.  Was permission given for the dissemination of this as written?
Copyright data on the internet seems to be a going concern these days.

Barbara Delorey