Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 12:41:20 EDT
<< I know we have discussed making breastfeeding seem "too easy"...
 but lately, I have been feeling like we are making breastfeeding "too
 difficult". >>

It SEEMS difficult because there is so much to learn, so much that women
didn't learn the natural way, as little girls watching their mothers, aunts
and older sisters suckle their young.  I like to tell them they are taking a
highly concentrated crash course that they may find challenging but the
rewards are more than worth the effort to get started.

Alice Martino
in Central New York State
accredited volunteer with a major support group