From:
Connie Chiavario <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 08:26:10 -0600
> I realize this is a  late response, but from  a distance, this "neck bump"
> sounds like torticollis (a muscle problem).

Dear Gail,

Again, thanks for your response!  It does seem that from the concensus from
many of your input, it could possibly be torticollis.  It would make sense,
twins with not-so-much room in the womb, the way the baby moves his head,
etc.

I had an appointment with our chiropractor last night and I asked her about
what I observed.  She also thought it sounded like torticollis.
So.....again I appreciate all the input and have learned something new!

I guess I don't really have to know exactly what is going on myself, but
knowing that it's not normal is probably helpful to this MOTs.

I still haven't gotten back in touch with them.  I will try again today!

Thanks!

Connie Chiavario, LLL Leader