From:
Connie Chiavario <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 15:02:39 -0600
Dear friends,

Thank you all for the wonderful suggestions and ideas!  It's good to know
that my hunch about this baby might be right.

I have been trying to call and follow up with them, but have only gotten
their answering machine.  I hope nothing serious is wrong,-----or maybe
they've taken my advice and turned off the ringer on the phone and are
letting the answering machine take their calls.

There has been household help. The grandmothers have been there taking their
turns.  Our church is providing meals for two weeks.  I took a meal over
Monday night as an "excuse" to get over and see them.  The Dad is off work
for three more weeks and is doing a great job of helping and supporting his
wife!

I will try and set them up with a local Leader who has twins.

Again thanks!  I will keep you all posted on what transpires!

Warmly,

Connie Chiavario, LLLL