From:
Ralf Oehlmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 05:54:33 -0500
Marvin Gold <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>ARCHIPHON has releases a CD of performances conducted by Karl Schuricht
>including music by Delius and Stephan.  There is also a symphony No.1 by
>somone called "Saab" recorded in 1942.  Does anybody have any information
>about this person?

Let me add that his symphony is excellent - recommendable to all loving
(Sibelius like) atmospheric music.  I am glad I discovered this recording
and Saab is working on a second symphony.  Unfortunately, the performance
of the Radio Krakow Symphony Orchestra in this premiere recording is a
little bit spiritless and unenthusiastic.

Ralf Oehlmann ([log in to unmask])