From:
Renato Vinicius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 18:30:04 -0200
I don't know what you asked, but I will take the opportunity to make a
question about Russian music.  Once I bought a LP cold "A Velha Russia",
or "The Old Russia".  There were a lot of small pieces like Balalaica,
Dark Eyes, Trepak (Tchaikowski), The Dance of the????(Khachaturian), Two
Guitars, Boatmen of Volga, Over the Sky of Mocow, (all not in this sort).
But the first one was the most beautiful rush music I ever heard (IMO).
The name in the cover was "The Stepps" and there was not the composer.
It was not Borodin's "On the Stepps of Central Asia".  The music is for
Orquestra and (Bass) Choir, and the theme is in a minor tone.  I crated a
penthagram and puted the notes of the theme, having the tone as A<.  Could
anyone that knows how to read scores recieve in personal e-mail a file with
the fig of the score of this melody (just one line) to try to recognize it
for me, please?

I will thank a lot and end with a mistery of 14 years.  This is one of the
first LP of CM I heard and with it I became a CM fan.

Thank you!

Renato Vinicius