From:
Ray Bayles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 10:20:51 -0700
That information is essential true.  However, I don't know anybody who
considers that unique performance "classical music".  It is claimed by both
jazz and new age enthusiasts.  Keith Jarrett has now recorded a number of
first rate classical performances which belong in any good collection.

Ray Bayles