From:
Ian Crisp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 18:11:59 +0000
A final reminder that the end of the year is also the deadline for entries.

I should like to encourage as many people as possible to vote during
these last few days (and please remember that non-listmember friends and
relations are also eligible to vote).

We are voting for the pieces that best exemplify or typify twentieth
century classical music.  You may vote for up to five pieces, and they
do not have to be by different composers.

Entries without comments should be sent to me at [log in to unmask], but
entries with comments or explanations may go to the list if you like.

This is my first e-mail composed and written on a Palm V organiser using
the Graffiti handwriting recognition system - it works remarkably well!
 [Except that you forgot to sign your message.  -Dave]

Ian Crisp <[log in to unmask]>