From:
Dan Zimmerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 23:53:49 -0800
Riane Stam wrote:

>The other is what must amount to a complete recording of Busoni's clarinet
>works, including the wonderful Suite for clarinet and string quartet K.176.
>Mini-reviews available on request.

Yes, I would like to read a mini-review.  What is the CD? (it was not clear
to me from the e-mail)

Thanks to Riane and to all the others which recommended Clarinet Music.
I ended buying the Brahms sonatas.  Mostly because I have not met yet a
piece of chamber music by Brahms which I do not liked.  The funny thing
about music by Brahms is that when I first listen to a new piece it usually
fails to overwhelm me.  (except maybe the piano quintet) But then, the more
I listen the more I like it.  But with this sonatas it was love at first
earning.

Dan