From:
Norman Schwartz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 19:59:21 EST
Just this past week there was mention about 45 rpm LPs here.  In today's
mail I received a flyer from Classic Music Distribution listing some
twenty-nine 45 rpm titles, mostly classical.  They can be found at
www.classicrecs.com.  I found you can get to them quickly by typing 45
rpm in the search window.  Standard disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated
with Classics Records nor stand any gain in sharing this information with
you.  In fact I figure to lose out at the chance at winning $1000 worth of
Classic Record product which is available for registering at their website.
They sell both CDs and LPs.  Should I win, I'd be picking CDs only, even
though my Thorens turntable plays at 45 rpm at a flip of the switch!  Good
luck.

Norman M. Schwartz