From:
Michael Cervin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 17:01:47 +0100
Renato Vinicius wrote:

>Many books I read have Schubert as composed 9 symphonies, but some years
>ago I recorded from the radio a tenth ...

It is a fragment for three symphony movements, D major, D 936 A.  It has
been completed for performance purposes by professor Brian Newbould of Hull
University.  It has been recorded by (among others?) Neville Marriner
(Philips, part of a six-disc set) and Charles Mackerras (Hyperion).

"Michael Cervin" <[log in to unmask]>