Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 1999 14:59:54 -0800
From:
Jonathan Knapp <[log in to unmask]>
Mark Knezevic wrote:

>I can't see someone wanting to change sides in the middle of a movement ...

Wanting to and having to are two entirely different things.  God, in his
infinite wisdom, made it possible to enjoy music on compact disc so that
enjoying works like, oh, The Ring can be a less aerobic experience.

Interestingly, Puccini was critized because critics (erroniously) believed
that he wrote his arias to fit one side of a 78.

My advice is to buy CD to avoid the DJ routine.

Happy listening!

Jonathan Knapp