Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 15:34:48 -0700
From:
Milan Gowin <[log in to unmask]>
And who could forget one Lara St. John, appearing naked on a cover of her
Bach disc, with just the violin covering up her breasts.  The controversy
with that was that she looked about 12 on the cover when in reality she
was in her twenties (and still is, I think).  The amazing thing is, is
that there is some brilliant playing on that album.  To be honest, it's
some of the best Bach I've ever heard, IMHO.  However, as someone who
works part-time in a Classical record store, I've noticed that despite the
sensationalism, such CDs don't sell, unless the person is already popular,
like Mutter.

Milan Gowin
http://www.ualberta.ca/~mgowin/