Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 1999 18:00:30 +1000
From:
Billy Kitson <[log in to unmask]>
Felix Delbruck wrote:

>Wes Crone wrote:
>
>> I don't know about anyone else but I think Felix is asking the question, "At
>> what volume (irregardless of system) must I listen to a clavichord recording
>> to most accurately emulate the REAL acoustical volume produced by a
>> clavichord.
>
>I think so too. Certainly that interpretation makes more sense than the
>original question.

You "Younger Ones" do Not recall such events as this:- I attended a SPINET
& Harpsichord recital @ the V@A Museum in the "Big Smoke":  my Brother was
in Hospital nearby = so the RN gave me UNprecedented AfternoonS "off duty"
in London providing I wore #01 Dress!!  So, off I go to the V&A after his
leave expires @ 5PM; they wish to Amplify a Spinet's and a Harpsichord's
sounds - so that more than 20 people can sit down @ One spot together and
hear Both.  The staff kept saying as they "set up" - "We hope this works,
it is the first time that this has ever been attempted Here that we know
of"??

Billy Kitson <[log in to unmask]>