Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 1999 14:33:29 +0100
From:
"John G. Deacon" <[log in to unmask]>
I am sure many of us were delighted to read Eric Kisch's note passing
on the news from the MD of Haymarket Publications that a couple of their
titles (IPQ & ICRC) had been rescued.

We read also Mr. Verdon-Roe's assurance that:

>The heritage of Gramophone is well understood, however, and I hope
>to prove that the magazine is in very good hands.

We may be grateful for that assurance but when a few listers have seen
the December edition of the magazine I, for one, look forward to their
reactions!!

Nothwithstanding its excellent editor I, for one, am troubled.

Any similarity to This CD? What CD? My CD? Classic CD? Whose CD? Which
CD? Why CD? and other second rate imitators is entirely coincidental?

But I have no doubt we'll get used to it - along with the 20% price
increase.

John G. Deacon