Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 16:39:28 -0500
From:
Robert Stumpf <[log in to unmask]>
Dave, you should also check out Ravel's chamber music.  I had to have
a friend in the Netherlands get me a copy, but it was worth the effort.
On Decca 448-612 you can hear Tzigane, Piece en forme de habanera, Sonate
posthume pour violon et piano, Berceuse sur le nom de Gabriel Faure, Sonata
pour violon et violoncello, Kaddish and Sonate pour violon et piano.  The
excellent recording adds to suburb performances by Chantal Juillet, Pascal
Roge and Truls MOrk.  In the Tzigane Roge plays the piano lutheal.  Peace,

bob stumpf