Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 20:45:22 +0100
>Can anyone in the UK do a little cost investigation for me?

Jean - best to go to the UK online bookstores  and compare prices.

http://www.thebookplace.com/
http://www.pointersbooks.co.uk/

I use both of these, but there are many more.  You can email them with
queries and they are usually pretty helpful.

However, med textbooks and vet med textbooks are very expensive here, too!

Heather Welford Neil
NCT bfc Newcastle upon Tyne UK