HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Richard Veit <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 18:53:02 -0500
We are organizing a session for the 2001 SHA conference in Long Beach,
California, on German-American life.  Papers on 18th, 19th, or 20th
century topics are welcome.  We would like the papers to reflect as many
of the areas settled by Germans as possible: Pennsylvania, Ohio, Texas,
Missouri, New Jersey, the Carolinas, Virginia, etc.  We welcome
abstracts from anyone who is engaged in such research and wants to
participate in the session.  The papers may deal with current research
or the analysis of older collections.

Please reply off list to:

Richard Veit, Ph.D. [log in to unmask]
Don Linebaugh, Ph.D. [log in to unmask]