From:
Bob Draper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 18:45:54 +0000
Philip Peters wrote

>Donald Satz wrote:
>
>>These "opposite" viewpoints from Bob and myself just go to show how
>>differently we hear music.
>
>I think it just goes to show how differently you perceive *sound* which is
>not synonymous with *music*.

Did you guys catch my latest installment on the psychology of music.  In
it I outlined how the weather and environment can affect the perceived
worth of a recording.

May I humbly suggest you both wait until a really rainy day.  Have a
good but light meal (no alcohol).  Then listen to this disc again and
re-evaluate it.

Bob Draper
Challenging Music's Paradigms