From:
Juozas Rimas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 20:05:39 +0300
I've been listening for Chopin's works for a week now. It's an
amazing composer to start from (I'm only beginning my acquaintance with
classical music). I tried to listen to some Mozart's piano pieces but
they dissapointed me a bit after my ear possibly got used to those poetic
elegant exciting Chopin things. So I'm asking for advice what Mozart's
pieces for piano solo would you recommend, what are considered the best.
Thank you.

Juozas Rimas