From:
"William J. Karzas" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 18:38:16 -0700
Bob Draper finds the story behind Verklarte Nacht sick, wtiying:

>I find this story sick!  In fact, I liked the music until I heard the
>story.

His more than a suggestion is that he can no longer like the music because
it grows out of a, to him, "sick" story.

What a pack of rot!  I am offended by being subjected to Bob Draper's
idiosyncratic - and non-musically-related - personal reactions.

Regards,

Bill Karzas                     [log in to unmask]