HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Gronenborn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 08:04:05 +0200
At 15:05 15.07.99 -0700, you wrote:
>List members:
>
>We have had a request from a member of the general pubic to identify a
>copper pot found near a former mining camp in SW Utah.  The person has
>previously contacted a professor in Chinese history, and they assured them
>that it was not of Chinese origin.  Attached are some photographs of the
>object.  Any information, ideas would be greatly appreciated.
>Thanks.....ww

what's the handle like ? hollow ? The thing reminds me of a copper pot my
mother is using as a flower pot ... it looks nicely. Bu
Detlef Gronenborn
http://www.rz.uni-frankfurt.de/~bornu
"Alles hat ein Ende, nur die Wurst hat zwei !"

 Anonymous (old German proverb about the
 transitoriness of things ... )