From:
Wes Crone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 05:15:47 EDT
I wholeheartedly agree with Don on this one.  I would love to hear a Bach
Opera!!!!  Imagine the duets and choruses all done by the master.  Sheesh!!
I would also have loved to hear a Bach symphony had the time been right for
Bach to be alive during the time of the Romantic period with the newfound
freedom of form and harmony.  Bach's complete musical mastery would have
most certainly turned out some awe-inspiring work!  If only.........

Wes Crone