Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 10:49:35 -0400
From:
Joel Lazar <[log in to unmask]>
Banal as it may sound, I find that longer trips are the only opportunities
I will have to listen to major operas with any sort of continuity; I've
been working my way through the Solti Ring and an assortment of Strauss
operas during the course of trips to and from summer camp with my younger
daughter and will conclude this estival season when I help my older
daughter drive her car to college in a few weeks.

Joel Lazar
Conductor, Bethesda MD