Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 15:43:53 -0400
From:
Alan Lynn <[log in to unmask]>
I know this posting will be something akin to tossing raw meet into a
shark tank, but I'm looking for a good recording of the Mozart Requiem
to purchase this weekend.

Bear in mind, my best shopping outlet around here is Border's, so I prefer
recommendations that one is likely to find in that store.

As a horn player, since there are no horn parts, my preferences would be
first of all quality of sound and performance above anything involving
performers or production company.  I just want a high quality recording
offering great clarity of sound and an empassioned performance.

Thanks.  I'll now sit back and let the feeding frenzy begin.  ;-)

Alan Lynn