Date:
Sun, 27 Jun 1999 13:47:45 EDT
the reason i feel unhappy about hospitals renting pumps around my area is
that they charge an enormously larger amount than local businesses, provide
no instruction or followup help with the equipment, and often are promoting
pump rental because their staff cannot solve a problem that could be solved
without the pump. however, on the good side, an excellent local business is
now providing pumps and equipment for some of the local hospitals, delivered
as needed, and their personnel are great. this is the same business that
delivers pumps or other things for a really reasonable charge, includes setup
and instruction, and is so reliable that i can tell a client, you  need this
kind of pump and they can have it within hours. i have posted about this
before, but it is wonderful that i do not "have" to run an equipment business
just so that my clients have access to things, as some LCs must, and i don't
have to deal with the ethical problems.

carol brussel IBCLC
 <A HREF="http://www.breastfeedinghelp.com/">Breastfeedinghelp</A>