From:
Kathy Dettwyler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 14:41:58 -0500
Here is a suggestion:

I have heard that those planning to attend the La Leche League
International Conference in Orlando this summer have their own separate
list (on Onelist) for those wishing to communicate about this conference,
what to do in the area, roommates, sharing rides from the airport, etc.
This has worked well, as it allows sharing between those who wish it, and
keeps the regular LLL Leader list, and LactNet free of most of that.

I was wondering if that would be a solution for those attending the ILCA
conference as well.  Anyone want to go to onelist and set something up
specifically for Scottsdale?

Kathy Dettwyler