HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 14:44:46 -0800
Here we go!

According to the folks at Arizona State University
(where this list is hosted), the following will be
happening: (and I suggest printing this note and
pinning it on the wall next to your computer!!)

1) Start using the address <listname>@asu.edu (i.e.
Histarch, Sub-arch, or Spanbord). The old address
<asuvm.inre...> will no longer be used and mail will
simply bounce to me (no forwarding). REMEMBER TO CHANGE
THE ADDRESS FOR THE LISTSRV AS WELL!! After April 3rd,
you will get a note advising you of the new address.

2) All lists will be unavailable from noon April 3rd to
5pm April 4th (MST).

I should get the all-clear on the 4th. I'll let you all
know ASAP.

Happy migration!  <squawk!>

===
Anita Cohen-Williams
Listowner of HISTARCH, SUB-ARCH, & SPANBORD
http://www.suite101.com (check under Anthropology)