From:
Patrik Enander <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 May 1999 22:36:12 +0200
Jonathan wrote:

>I wonder whether Patrik is now prepared to stick to his original
>condemnation of me, or might be generous enough to rethink his verdict.
>I am not a purist, nor a HIP advocate.  And for Patrik to tar me as one
>does me an injustice.

Jonathan.  You are right.  It was written in affection!  And I felt
afterwards that I had gone too far.  And your point is taken.  What
triggered me is that I'm so tired of all these discussion between "purist"
and "non-purist" Especially when it comes to music I love.

So, no condemnation on my part, just an affected argument!

Patrik