From:
Anuradha Sivagurunathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 17:41:05 +0800
I'm hoping to contact the Programme Manager/Head of Classic fM in London.
I took a look at their website and aside from generic e-mail adresses,
there's no mention of controller or Programming Head.  Would someone on
the list be able to help me out, with names and contacts?? It'll be greatly
appreciated...(I'll take you out for a Malaysian Philharmonic concert if
you're ever in town) - if the contact is legit (and BTW, I have Henry
Kelley's e-mail).

Thanks in advance.

cheers,
anu