From:
Chris Bonds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 18:13:06 -0500
I just received an "audiophile" mag called The Audiophile Voice in the
mail.  Apparently this is because I was a subscriber to Fi which is now
defunct (I may therefore have a complete set!).  It is thinner and comes
out less often.  A couple of observations--I subscribed to it for the music
reviews, which varied in quality, since I can't afford any of the gear they
wrote about.

The other concerns a story about Arthur Loesser (Frank's brother) who
supposedly was one of America's great pianists.  He recorded the Bach WTC
privately and the writer hopes this will come out on CD.  From the sound of
it I hope so too.  If anyone reading this is in a position to take action,
I think people would flock to buy it.

I'd also like anyone who knew AL to share stories here.

Chris Bonds