From:
Danielle Woerner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 May 1999 22:36:59 -0400
I seem to recall a front page Arts &amp; Leisure article in the NY Times
that specifically discussed Martin's classical projects, but alas, don't
remember any details.&nbsp; Still, if you want to delve into the Times'
archives, I'd say it was published within the past couple of years,
probably pegged to some sort of anniversary within his career or his
most famous (i.e.  beatles) relationship.

Danielle Woerner