From:
Richard Pennycuick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 May 1999 08:18:55 +1000
On the radio I heard a version of this with Menahem Pressler a particularly
attractive soloist.  It's coupled with the Beaux Arts doing the Triple
Concerto, which gives rather a miserly playing time, but can anyone
recommend the version of the concerto?

The only version of the fantasia I own is on a 10" LP, which confirms my
dinosaur status.  One minor reason for buying a CD of it is for some notes
so that I might eventually learn what it is the choir's singing.

Richard Pennycuick