From:
Billy Kitson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 May 1999 12:35:22 +1000
I have stayed a Bit out of this One, as I find the Phrase "Dumbing Down" a
Bit Offensive to me (personally).  Also, I find that a person's choice of
what they listen to, see, watch, "do", "are", is beyond my comprehension!!
MOST of what "humans" "do", say, watch, see, "are", is in that category,
Too.

However:- Do YouS know the Latest "Story" Re:  - Peter Blanchett, he Was a
Rock Band Guitarist; then he heard Julian Bream play the Classical Lute.

Now, it is Peter B the "Arch Guitar" player and a called Group called .
They Play Renaissance Music with a Modern - NOT "over the top" Touch??

Bill(Y), Who finds "people" Incomprehensible.