From:
"Harold C. Verdun" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 May 1999 19:22:20 -0700
For what it worth, I received what I presume is a canned e-mail from WGMS
notifying me that as of June 1, 1999 they will be the only music station
in the District broadcasting classical music in the morning.  I believe
this notice was in response to the decision of WETA, as posted earlier
on this list, to discontinue morning classical music broadcasts.  I was
bemused since their morning is my 4:00A.M.  Also, internet broadcasting
renders program schedules somewhat irrelevant.

Harold C. Verdun