From:
Alexandros Rigas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 May 1999 12:34:36 -0400
Charles Yulish <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Berman Vanishes: Any insights as to why "The Legendary" Lazar Berman
>just seemed to vanish from the scene and there are so few of his major
>recordings left available-- including his spectacular Spanish Rhapsody.  ...

When I once asked L.  Berman in one of his concerts in Munich in 1994 (all
Liszt Program; fabulous!!) about why he is not present at all in the Big
Labels recordings, he said me that he is not invited any more to make
records...

Could you please tell me about Victor Kamkin in NY and how I could get
these Liszt records?

Thanks,

Alexandros Rigas
Athens, Greece