From:
Patrik Enander <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 22:21:39 +0200
I dont know if you read the booklet notes that comes wtith the CD, the
can be very informative sometimes.  An extrer example is Graham Johnson
notes for his Schubert-series.  The booklet on Winterreise is probably
the equiavalent of a bokk of 100 pages!

But could someone tell me why record companys tend to have 4 different
essays in four different languages.  I can of course read the English essay
and sometimes the German, but never the French and Italian.  It is a bit
frustratating, I always wonder if a miss something that is well written
and informative.

Comments, anyone?

Patrik Enander
Goteborg, Sweden