From:
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 May 1999 16:27:35 PDT
Roger Hecht was telling us of a fine film score by John Williams for the
movie 'Henry and Iris' starring di Niro and Jane Fonda and of his fond
memories of the movie itself.

We agree on this one.  I also liked the music; I didn't even realize it was
by Williams.  My opinion's gone up some.  The movie was a good one.  Two
great actors and a mature/realistic script gave extra significance to the
issue of adult illiteracy.  My wife and I rent this movie about once a year
- it's a feel-good film without the goo.

Don Satz