Ray Bayles <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 9 May 1999 23:44:12 -0600
And I have to eat my own words, as one of my favorite works is Prokofiev's
Alexander Nevsky, a work composed for film.  I just never ever talk to
anyone that listens to Rozsa for his classical music... or listens to his
film music without associating it with the movie.  I suppose from all the
heat that I am wrong and that Rozsa and Williams do write music that will
endure apart from the film.  That is where I better build an essay... that
film music rarely stands alone, rarely endures.  But it often sells very
well.

"Ray Bayles" <[log in to unmask]>