From:
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 12:48:21 PDT
Aaron Rabushka wrote:

>Andrew Litton did a good job conducting the second in Los Angeles, but
>don't know if he's recorded it or not--there is certainly no shortage of
>options for #2 and #3.

I think Litton recorded all three symphonies for Virgin a few years ago,
and that the set has been reissued at lower price.  As I remember, the
reviews were good to excellent, but I have not heard any of it.

This reminds me that my most recent copy of Schwann Opus is already two
years old.  I need to update or I'll become an anachronism.

Don Satz