From:
Eric Kisch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 May 1999 21:48:29 -0400
Don Satz writes:

>I don't think it comes down to a station having to pay homage to my
>tastes, but a station which I can be proud to support because it places
>quality above ratings.

Now that IS the spirit!  I wonder what a viable national "quality" channel
would cost to set up and run and whether such a cost would be borne by
interested subscribers across the nation.  With all the zillions being made
on the Internet stocks, you'd thinksomeone has a few million to spare to
assuage their conscience and do something good for once.  Andrew Carnegie,
where are you when we need you?

Eric Kisch