Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 12:09:32 -0400
Hi Tom
    I saw your post on the problem of wax removal and I like Aaron would
wait for a hot day, but then I was there, so there might be time in waiting
for the sun.
    If after you have removed all that you can and if you want it real
clean. You might try to pick up, from the local candle supplier,  (your bee
supplier may know)  a candle wax remover. The ingredient: D-IIMONENE which
is non-toxic and bio-degradable.
    While your there, you might want to ask about Mold Release, which is a
silicone spray that is used for releasing candles from their molds. You can
use this after to coat your metal to prevent sticking.
    I you are unable to find these products in Ireland or maybe England,
then let me know and I will sent you an E-Mail to put you in touch with a
company here in Seattle, Wa.

    Joe McManus
    "Loving You Honey" Farms
    Bremerton, Wa. USA