Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 3 May 1999 07:55:42 -0700
From:
Scott Moser <[log in to unmask]>
Hello all,
     I know someone can help me with first hand knowledge about this.  This year,
I decided to try a few different types of queens in hopes of finding a breed that works
well here.  I ordered a "Midnight" queen to try them.  I couldnt find much information
on them except that they are derived from dark races, and are supposed to be  great
 producers and gentle.  Can someone tell me about their tendency to swarm, propolis
use, possible drawbacks, etc.
Thanks for your help.
Scott Moser