From:
Steven Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 22:01:35 EDT
All you kind folks who warmly reccomended the Solomon recording must
have been right.  When I returned to the store, it had been snatched.
Oh Well...I am in the middle of a Debussy kick this week anyway.  Brought
about by my purchase of "The Martyrdom of St.  Sebastian" after hearing
good things about the new Bernstein reissue.  I was thinking that there
would be more music and less talking on this disk but I enjoyed it
nonetheless.  I have yet to hear anything by Debussy that I didn't enjoy.

Steve M. (Northern Virginia)