From:
Eric Kisch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 May 1999 06:30:29 -0400
Uncle Dave Lewis writes:

>Just last year the military acknowleged that the missle guidance system
>which he and Hedy Lamarr devised in the 1940s is the very one which they
>now use.

Whoa!  This in the middle of a long posting on A's music and recordings
of it.  I'd love some more details.  A.  and the beautiful Hedy (no need
to call me Hedley!) the geniuses behind our missile defenses that won the
cold war.  Now that's a best seller in the making if ever there was one.
More, please.

Eric Kisch