From:
Patrik Enander <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 May 1999 01:11:51 +0200
I checked out our list-friend Bob Stumpf's web page, where I read
entusiastic reviews of Kovacevich Beethoven.  I have no.  16-18 and I think
it is very good CD.  But I do have a problem with it and that is the sound.
Hard, clangy almost insulting to the ear.  I read one review in Gramophone
of another CD in the series where the reviewer found the interpretation
very good but said that the sound was so horrible that he could not
recommend it!

So I have definititly been dicouraged to buy any more CD:S in the series

Or perhaps it has something to do with my steroe or my ears!!
Comments, anyone?

Patrik Enander
Goteborg, Sweden