From:
Richard Todd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 22:03:15 -0400
I'm awaiting the Sibelius 2.  I agree the interpretations of 1 & 3 are
quite nice, but I found the orchestral playing on the modest side and the
recorded sound a little constricted.  Still pretty good, though, and quite
an improvement over the earlier Naxos set which, despite some good stuff,
never really clicked with me.

Richard, who invites you to visit his music, outdoors and other WWW sites
at:  http://infoweb.magi.com/~richard/