From:
Derek Lim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Apr 1999 01:00:01 +0800
Calling Michelangeli experts!

There is a new recording leased by Fonit Cetra to a strange company, which
includes 10 CDs.

The recordings include the Liszt concerto 1 (two recordings:  one with
Ansermet and another with Kubelik) There's a lot of Debussy, Galupi.
Beethoven Concerto 5 with an Italian Orchestra, can't remember the
conductor and the Grieg concerto and Schumann concerto, as well as
the Italian concerto, and many Mozart concerti and a Haydn concerto.

How, in your experience, do you find these recordings? I'm particularly
interested in the Grieg and the Liszt and the Schumann, and the Bach.
No Rachmaninov in the set, but I've listed nearly everything already.

Thanks in advance,

Derek