From:
Stirling S Newberry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 19:37:09 -0500
Roger Hecht wrote:

>Stirling S Newberry wrote:
>
>>On a related riff - is anyone familiar with the Symphonies of GT Strong?
>
>No, but it should be cheap to find out.  There's one on Naxos.  The Second,
>I think.

Once again I find myself a musician in consumer land.  Having a recording
of a work is not knowing the work, knowing the work is having some
familiarity with the actual workings of it.  This usually means having
looked at the score, if the work is in that form, and some knowledge of
hte works genisis and place.

Sorry to have bothered the collectors in their daily rounds...

Stirling S Newberry [log in to unmask]