From:
Jane Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 1999 17:13:01 -0500
Tim Dickinson wrote:

>One of Tim Burton's first efforts was a Frankenstein spoof ...

Tim Burton is a very talented artist who has turned me off visually and
spiritually and now he is apparently trying to lore us cm listers with
snippets of music that will turn us around.  Not me.  It is too satanical
and malevalent for it to be a pleasurable experience.  When I first heard
of his film, I thought it was going to be great.  Wrong!  A sour ball does
not entice me to listen to his "point of view".

Jane Pierce